Animal Movement Requirements

Make planning & traveling with animals a breeze.

Loading Questions...

Answer a few simple questions to get started

Thank you for visiting GVL's Animal Movement Requirements Look-up page. This page will help you find interstate movement requirements as validated by State Animal Health Officials to make planning and traveling a breeze.

Filter Results

Proudly Made in America

Not sure if you are going to an approved facility or tagging site?

Make Complying Simple

GlobalVetLINK strives to make creating & distributing certificates of veterinary inspection (ICVI) as painless as possible. If you are a vet & want to get started with our digital animal health documents, drop us your email and we will contact you to get set up.

What if I own animals?

GlobalVetLINK also provides an animal owner portal for accessing all of your GVL certificates including eCVIs, eEIA (Coggins), and GoPass® (6 month equine passport). Since our certificates are digitally signed and available online, there is no need to fumble around with folders & paper documents. Use our Find a Vet portal to locate the GVL veterinarian nearest you!

Please Share Your Feedback

We want this website to be as easy to use as possible. If you have thoughts on how we can improve this experience, or if you love it already, let us know!

We would love to hear your feedback!